- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet.
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses.
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) On-board 12V, 300mA DC Motor, with max 2400 RPM helps students understand how to control a DC motor
- DC motor control is achieved using PWM technique. Thus basics of PWM technique is also introduced.
- Online Speed & direction control display is available using the kits display.
- Legends for every LED indicator/lug.
|STUDY-DCM||DC Motor Control Study Card|