- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet.
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses.
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) On-board 8279 enables the user to explore all the possible modes.
- 16 seven segment displays and 8X8 test key input matrix for keyboard with ‘8’ keys on it, provided on- board.
- SHIFT, CNTL is also provided to experiment all keyboard modes.
- 16 seven segment LEDs makes it possible to try out all the possible display formats.
- User links and lugs provided for inputs with their legends
|STUDY-8279||8279 Keyboard display study card|