- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) Two on-board 8259’s enables the user to study all the possible modes including the cascaded mode.
- LED indicators/ Test lug inputs for IR0-IR7 and CAS0- CAS3 of both 8259’s, to indicate branching to ISR. Status indicator for SP/EN to observe buffered and non- buffered mode. Polled mode is also possible.
- User links and lugs provided for inputs with their legends
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet.
|STUDY-8259||8259 Interrupt Controller Study Card|