- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Experiments for ooth polled and interrupt driven data transfer is possible with links for 8085 interrupts.
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet
- PA0-PA7, PB0-PB7, PC0-PC7 LED indicators and test lug inputs with handshake signals.
- User links and lugs provided for inputs with their legends
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported now available.
- R ST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) Using 8255, all possible modes can be experimented.
|STUDY-8255||8255 Study Card|