- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses.
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported now available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) Using 8253 all possible modes can be experimented.
- LED indicators are provided for testing l/P’s for clocks, gates & output signals.
- Manual Pulsar keys are provided for each timer clock input.
- All interrupts provided for interrupt driven mode of 8253.
- User links and lugs provided for Inputs with their legends
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet.
|STUDY-8253||8253 Study Card|