- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet.
- One of the 8251’s can be programmed as transmitter the other as receiver.
- Option for Baud Rate Generation:
- Manual Pulsar key, with LED indicator, is provided to see how data transfer takes place.
- LED indicators are provided for testing l/P’s for both 8251 chip signals.
- Both interrupt driven mode & polled mode possible to be experimented.
- User links and lugs provided for inputs with their legends.
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses.
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) Using 2 No’s of 8251 on board, all possible modes can be experimented.
|STUDY-8251||8251 Study Card|