- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Compatible with µProcessor / µController Kits. Jumper Selectable I/O addresses.
- Demo programs of all modes available. Compatible programs based on different kits supported available.
- RST5.5, RST6.5, RST7.5 are provided onboard for interrupt driven modes. (For 8085 based Kits) Onboard 8237 or 8257 enables the user to explore and study DMA mode throughly.
- Distinct coloured LED indicators provided for every possible signal of the peripheral.
- Legends for every LED indicator/lug.
- User links and lugs provided for inputs with their legends
- Supplied in a attractive wooden cabinet
|STUDY-8237/57||8237/57 DMA Controller Study Card|