- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Compatible with µProcessor/ µControllerKits.
- This card is used to simulate the Traffic Control Sequence at ajunction.
- It consists of Red, Yellow & Green lights for each road.
- The Anodes of these LEDs are connected to the output pins of 74LS245 buffer IC. The 8255 Ports a, b & c drive the input of these buffer ICs.
- It is interfaced to 8255 through a connector on which 8255 lines are brought out.
|PIO-TRAFFIC||Traffic Control Card|