- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- Compatible with µProcessor/ µController Kits.
- The Card has the capability to drive 12V DC, 5 Amp / Phase Stepper Motor.
- Easy Operational Software helps to have variable Speeds, Steps from 0 to 64K & Directions.
- The drive circuit mainly controls the dynamic torque & the output transistors can give up to 3 amp current.
- The working temperature of the Stepper Motor is 30 to 40 ° C. above ambient.
- Installation is of Class B, which can withstand hot spot temperature of 130 ° C.
|PIO-STEPPER||Stepper Motor Controller Interface Card + Motor|