- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- This data is given as input to 74LS164 (shift register).
- Four 74LS164 IC’s are used for each display.
- All shift registers are cascaded (Output Q7 of the firstchip is given as input to the second chip & so on)
- Outputs of the shift registers are connected to the buffer chips 74LS07 (Open collector buffers).
- The outputs of the buffer are used to drive segments of displays.
- Compatible with µProcessor/ µController Kits.
- The card consists of Four Displays, which are controlled by Serial Data fed through 8255.
|PIO-SERDISP||Serial Display Interface Card|