- Analog and digital training kits
- Control & Instrumentation Training Systems
- Device Programmer
- Evaluation Boards for Microcontrollers
- Interfacing and application card
- Microcontroller Training & Development Kits
- Microprocessors Training & Development Kits
- Milling & Engraving Machine
- TMI - Test & Measuring Instruments
- Embeded analyzer
- Ordering info
- The Card displays the binary contents of the CPU’s Internal Registers & Memory locations on LED’s.
- Due to series current limiting resistor, of the LED, when input of NO^ gate is high, Current Sink passes through the LED & the LED glows.
- Logic 1: Glowing LED, Logic 0: Extinguished LED
- The contents are sent via the accumulator to the 8255 ports defined in the output mode to the LED’s.
- The status of the 8255 A, B or C ports can be displayed by Interconnecting Proper Straps.
- Compatible with µProcessor/ µController Kits.
- Logic states of 16 bits are indicated by 16 LED’s. Each LED’s is driven by a NOR gate (IC 74LS02).
|PIO-LCI||Logic Controller Interface Card|