DT-2001 is a versatile & most comprehensive demonstrator setup to perform unique and hands-on training experiments related to PLC
|Datasheet for DYNA-iDCS|
- Ordering info
- High Quality 10mm LED’s are used to simulate the PLC output
- Highly accurate Circuits are used to generate this for Instrumentation purposes, usually using a quartz crystal oscillator within a sealed temperature-controlled chamber known as a crystal oven or OCXO (Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator).
- I/O interfaces allow the user to send information to the Frequency Counter and receive information from the Frequency Counter.
- Commonly-used interfaces include RS232, USB, GPIB and Ethernet.
- Supplied in attractive Wooden / Metallic enclosure.
- Documentation includes User Manual with details
- Cable & connector set available for interfacing.
- Suitable software & PC Interface options are also available
- The Pico family of Nano PLCs from Allen Bradley, are Smallest & Most Economical Controller.
- They offer Performing Simple Logic, Timing, Counting & Real Time Clock Operations.
- DT-2001, is built around Allen Bradley’s PICOLOGIX
- Built in power supply (24V DC)
|CC SET||Cable & Connector Set with software|
|DT-2001||PLC Demonstrator Trainer|