Sailing to a Smarter Future
Powering the World’s First
Certified Smart Ship
High-performance solutions enable the navigation systems of world’s first LR-certified Smart Ship.
Solutions Validated by Maritime
DNV GL, ABS, LR, NK, and CCS certified computing, display, and networking solutions.
Secure and Reliable Advanced
Networks for Navigation
Moxa’s solution includes advanced network redundancy and cybersecurity based on the IEC 62443 standard.
- Control Room
- Engine Room
A marine integrated navigational system (INS) improves the navigation and safety of a vessel through the intelligent consolidation of various modular systems onboard. With real-time display of crucial information, an INS greatly assists in vessel operation and decision making.
- High-performance computers that feature an NMEA 0183 interface for effective marine device communication
- ECDIS IEC 61174 compliant panels to reproduce accurate chart displays
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain Ethernet network redundancy technologies to achieve high availability
- Certified and complies with marine standards including DNV GL, LR, ABS, NK, CCS, IEC 60945, and IACS-E10
As the command center of a vessel, the control room is tasked with the control and monitoring of the facilities. At the heart of the control room are the computers, which face the challenges of processing large volumes of data and ensuring system reliability. In addition, these computers must support multiple independent displays to save on space and costs and must be solidly designed to withstand rough sea conditions.
- High computing performance in a fanless enclosure for efficient data processing with minimum maintenance effort
- Compact design that frees up precious space and makes device installation easier
- Support for multiple independent displays, providing cost savings
An engine room is usually located in an Unattended Machinery Space (UMS). The challenge for these devices is to operate in a harsh environment where dust, vibration, and constant high temperatures can put a toll on delicate electronic components.
- Fanless design with efficient heat dissipation to ensure long-lasting operation
- High vibration resistance to ensure reliable operation in engine rooms
- Wide-temperature tolerance to withstand constant high temperatures
- High-bandwidth Ethernet switches to allow integration of applications such as engine control and condition monitoring into a single network
No products were found matching your selection.