STM32 M4 clicker is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings innovative mikroBUS™ host socket to your favorite microcontroller. Connect the desired click board to enhance it with awesome features. It’s preprogrammed with fast USB HID bootloader. Use it to upload your firmware and clicker will become a working device. Board features all you need to get started: 32-bitSTM32F415RG microcontroller, USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button, mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
This compact board brings flexibility of click add-on boards to your favorite microcontroller, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ideas.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 STM32F415RG MCU operating at up to 168 MHz, 1024 KB of Flash memory, and and 192 KB of SRAM.
- USB MINI-B connector. Two LEDs, two push buttons, and a reset button.
- mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins. See Standard Specification.
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding Click additional boards.
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit.
- Mounting holes simplify integration.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.
|MIKROE-1675||STM32 M4 clicker|