Kinetis clicker is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings click board connectivity an NXP Kinetis microcontroller. Connect the desired click board to enhance it with additional features. It’s preprogrammed with a fast USB HID bootloader. Use it to upload your firmware and the clicker will become a working device. The board features all you need to get started: a low power ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit MK22FN512VLH12 microcontroller, a USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button, mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
This compact board brings flexibility of click boards to the popular family of Kinetis MCUs, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ides.
- MK22FN512VLH12 MCU, delivering 120 MHz of processing power, 512KB of Flash, 128 KB of RAM. Micro USB connector.
- Two LEDs, two push buttons, and a reset button.
- Micro USB connector.
- mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins. See Standard Specification.
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding Click additional boards.
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit.
- Mounting holes simplify integration.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings.