CEC1302 clicker is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings click board™ connectivity to the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 CEC1302 microcontroller with an integrated cryptographic engine. Connect the desired click board to enhance it with awesome features. It’s preprogrammed with a fast UART bootloader. Use it to upload your firmware and clicker will become a working device. Board features all you need to get started: 32-bit CEC1302 microcontroller, USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button, mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
This compact board brings flexibility of click boards to a microcontroller with an integrated cryptographic engine, making it a perfect starter kit for trying out its features.
- CEC1302 MCU, 128 KB SRAM, 32 KB boot ROM, 48MHz.
- USB Mini-B connector. Two LEDs, two pushbuttons, reset button.
- mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
mikroBUS™ is specially designed pinout standard with SPI, I2C, Analog, UART, Interrupt, PWM, Reset and Power supply pins. See Standard Specification.
- Multipurpose Cryptographic engine (AES, RSA, SHA)
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding click boards
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit
- Compact design with clear and descriptive silkscreen markings